Add products or services to your online store
Step 2 of the moving a store to Websites + Marketing series
Once you’ve got your website in place, the next step is to move your products into it. If you sell a lot of things, that can feel like a big job. Our import process makes it easy to move your items over. Import items in bulk, or add them individually – whichever makes the most sense for your store.
Once you’re all moved in, organize your products into categories and optimize your product listings with enhanced images from GoDaddy Studio. You can also associate similar products together to increase visibility, and highlight featured, best-selling and limited-edition items.
Are you a dentist? A barber? Sell another sort of service? If your time IS your product, you can set up an appointment system so your customers can book sessions or block time for the service you provide.
And make sure to include customer testimonials and product reviews. Your existing customers already love your store – make sure your new customers can see that!
Whether you’re setting up an online store or getting your online appointment system in place, check out your website dashboard for tutorials and suggestions to help get your business set up.
Actions to take:
- Add your products. If you sell physical or digital products, add or import them into your online store. (Available with Commerce and Commerce Plus plans)
- Set up your services. If you sell a service, set up appointments or events to let your customers book sessions or sign up. (Available with Premium, Commerce and Commerce Plus plans)
- Update product images. Harness the power of GoDaddy Studio to edit high-quality product images.
- Add product options. Show off different product options with color swatches and display buttons.
- Curate your product info. Highlight similar, featured, best-selling and limited-edition products. You can also set low-inventory alerts to let customers know when something may be gone soon.
- Give your customers a voice. Boost trust in your store and your products with product reviews and customer testimonials.