You can add products and include such things as photos, price, SKU, category, or a detailed description. Highlight new or best-selling items as featured products. (Non-product storefront pages are handled differently. See Edit basic storefront pages.)
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- At the top of your screen, go to the Products tab and click All Products.
- On the All Products page, click Add Product.
- Enter a Product name.
- Click Add Image, browse to image, and click Open. (For image limits, see Add photos to storefront pages.)
Click Add more below main image to add up to 10 images. Click and drag images to rearrange them; the first becomes main image. Delete an image by rolling your cursor over it and clicking trash can.
- Enter a Price.
You can enter a Sale price now or later. On store's Shop page, the sales price displays next to marked-out regular price.
- Use SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) field to enter a unique number to track inventory and manage related invoices. (If you already entered a SKU, it shows below field, so just press Enter/Return.)
- Use Categories menu to assign product to existing product category or create one (more info).
- Use SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) to enter a unique number to track inventory and manage related invoices.
- Under Settings select:
- Taxable product: Default choice that ensures customer is charged their local tax.
- Active product: This is also a default choice that ensures new products appear in the stores. Unselect it to hide products not for sale, such as seasonal items or when you want to roll out multiples products all at once.
To return to the list of all your products, click All Products at the top of the page or use the Products tab to click Products. To see how the page looks to customers, click View Store.
The All Products page also lets you update product listings, copy a product page to save time building a similar page, or delete pages no longer need. To add photos to your non-product pages, see Add Photos.
|Other Product Options|
|Edit Product||Click pencil icon next to product.|
|Copy Product||Click copy icon by product to create new product page with same info. Then change new page's product name, SKU, or replace image.|
|Delete Product||Click trash can by product you want to delete, or select the check boxes for several products and click Delete.|