Add Online Appointments section
Online Appointments let your customers book time with you or your events. List multiple services, what times are available, set a price for each and decide whether customers pay online ahead of time (available in Australia, Canada, Great Britain and the United States) or in-person at the time of service.
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your list of appointments or services for people to sign up for, and add a section.
- Search for the Appointments & Services section. If you do not see Appointments & Services in the list, you already have it added somewhere else in your site.
- Customize the settings, such as the layout, accent color, title or the button to book an appointment. Select Manage Appointments to go to your appointments dashboard. You'll find helpful tips what to do next, especially if you are setting up your appointments for the first time.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
Note: Only one Online Appointments section is allowed in the entire site. If an Online Appointments section already exists in your site, go to it and move it to the page and location where you'd like it to be.
You can also delete the section and add it again anytime. Deleting the Online Appointments section does NOT delete any of the appointment or service information. All of that information is managed from your Dashboard.