Add my Microsoft 365 email to Samsung Email on Android
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Note: We recommend using the Outlook app for Android. To get Outlook, use your phone's camera to scan this QR code.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to Samsung Email on your Android device. Then you can stay up-to-date with business emails from your phone.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open your Android's Email app.
- Tap Menu and then tap Settings.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Corporate (depending on your version, you might see Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync instead).
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password, then tap Sign in. You might need to choose your account type as Work or School to continue.
If Microsoft can't find your account, you'll be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username: Your Microsoft 365 email address
• Password: Your Microsoft 365 email password
• Server: outlook.office365.com
• Domain\username: \[Microsoft 365 email address] (example: \firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tap Apply to enable security settings.
- Tap Next to complete manual setup (you can come back and edit these settings at any point).
- Tap Activate to activate the Phone Admin app.
- Edit your Account name and tap Done.
- You'll see confirmation that your Microsoft 365 email account was added to your Android.