Add my Microsoft 365 email address to Outlook 2013 (Windows)
After you've set up your Microsoft 365 email address, you can add it to Outlook 2013 for Windows.
We recommend setting up your Outlook automatically using the Outlook Setup Assistant. Alternatively, if you have a Business Premium or Premium Security plan, you can download the most recent version of Outlook.
- From the Start Menu, open your Control Panel.
- Select User Accounts.
- Select Mail.
- Select Show Profiles.
- Select Add.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select Always use this profile to set the new profile as the default. (If you have more than one profile, you can set Outlook to prompt for a profile.)
- In the drop-down list, choose the new profile name.
- Select OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Email password
- Select Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, select Finish.
- Send yourself a test email from Outlook on the web and respond to it from Outlook 2013. This is the quickest way to confirm your email address is ready to go
- Learn more about Outlook profiles