Add my custom host names
Register your own host names to create custom nameservers for your domains registered with GoDaddy. The maximum number of host names you can add is determined by the TLD registry.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see the Edit DNS option.
- Select Host Names from the More menu.
- Select ADD.
- Enter the Host name and IP Address in the appropriate fields. Don't include your domain in the Host name field – it's already added for you.
- Select Save when finished.
Your new host names will be ready to use within 90 minutes, in most cases. We'll send you an email when they're ready, then you can change your nameservers to use your new host names.
- Edit your host name details at any time.