Add clients to your Pro account
As a Pro, you can add clients to your account, and then request access to the clients’ accounts to easily manage their products. There are two access levels:
- Clients can allow you to manage and purchase products for their accounts. The client needs to provide GoDaddy with payment information.
- Clients can allow you to manage products for their accounts. You can suggest products to the client, and manage them after the client makes the purchase.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- If you haven't added any clients yet, you'll see the Add a Client popup. If you've already added a client, click and select Add Client.
- Enter the client's first and last name, email address, and company name. When you're done, click Save.
The email doesn't have to be the address on the GoDaddy account. This is the address where we'll send your access request a little bit later.
- Click the profile for the new client.
- Click Request access.
- Select an access level and then click Next:
- Select Manage Products if all you need is to suggest products for the client. It's up to the client to purchase them.
- Select Manage Products and Purchase if you'd like to be able to purchase products using the client's payment information. You won't need to view or modify payment information.
- Click Send email.
We'll email the client your request for account access. When the client accepts your request, we'll email you a final confirmation.
- After the client grants access to the account, you're ready to shop for products to add to the client's account.