Add a WooCommerce shipping zone
Shipping zones serve as a core component of WooCommerce shipping by allowing you to add and configure your shipping options by region. If you skipped adding a shipping zone during the initial set up of WooCommerce, or simply plan to ship to a new area, you can add a new shipping zone within the WordPress dashboard.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- From the top menu, select the Shipping tab.
- In the Shipping zones section, select the Add shipping zone button.
- Next to Zone name, enter a name for the new shipping zone.
- Next to Zone regions, select the countries and regions for your new shipping zone.
Note: You can begin typing the name of the country or region into the box to quickly sort through the list.
- At the bottom of the page, select the Add shipping method button.
- Select a shipping rate from the menu and then select Add shipping method.
- Select Save changes.
- If you want more information about shipping zones, rates, classes and options, then take a look at WooCommerce's documentation.