Add a post to my WordPress blog
A blog is a dynamic part of your site that allows you to share new information in reverse chronological order, so visitors to your site always see your newest content first. You can share news, thoughts, or any other updates in the form of posts. Here's how to add posts to your WordPress blog.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select Posts > Add New.
- Add a title and then add content blocks to your post.
- On the right-side menu, select your preferred options. For example, you can select categories and tags for your post and set a featured image that serves as a post thumbnail.
- Double-check if the post looks good, and select Publish again.
Note: If you don’t see the right-side menu, in the top-right corner, select Settings to expand the menu.
- Get to know the WordPress Block Editor.
- List of WordPress blocks
- Posts vs. pages in WordPress