Add a payment method
Get paid with secure transactions both you and your customers can trust. Choose one or more payment methods from Stripe, Square and PayPal for your online store (Ecommerce plan). This is separate from adding a PayPal button (all plans) or accepting payments for online appointments (Premium plan).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- In your Dashboard, go to Settings then Payments.
- Select Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts. Each payment method allows you to sign in to an existing account or create a new account. Repeat this step for each payment method you want to add.
Note: Here are some tips for choosing a payment method:
• To use the PayPal Express checkout feature, you need a PayPal Business account. Personal PayPal accounts only accept payments from other PayPal users.
• Square is only available for customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
- (Optional) To see the Apple Pay button for your Stripe account, go to your published store on an Apple Pay enabled device and view your product page, which will show how the page appears to customers. The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.