Activate SSL certificate in Managed WordPress
Installing an SSL certificate in your shop will boost its security as well as bolster the confidence of your customers to purchase your products. Below you will find all the steps you need to activate your SSL certificate in your Managed WordPress Ecommerce shop.
- Navigate to your GoDaddy dashboard and login. If you have already logged in your account, click on your username on the upper right corner, and then click My Products.
- Scroll down until you find the Managed WordPress section and then click on the Manage button.
- Then, click on the 3 horizontal dots (...) on the upper right side of the section for the sub-menu to appear. Select Settings.
- In this page, you can find the option to activate the SSL certificate of your shop under the Services box. Select the Activate button and wait until the process has been completed.
- You can check the status of the process under the Domains section.