Accept an invitation to access another person's GoDaddy account
If you receive an email from GoDaddy saying that someone has given you access to their account, it means that person wants you to help manage their GoDaddy account.
If you accept, you'll be a delegate on the account and be able to access the other person's account without needing to know their passwords. For more information, see What is Delegate Access?
- In the email you received, click Accept Access.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
If you don't have an account with us already, click Create an account at the bottom of the page. You must have an account before you can accept the invitation.
- Click Confirm Access. The account you've been invited to access is added to your Accounts I can access list.
Note: If you receive an email that someone is requesting access to your account, see Accept a request to access your account.
- Pending invitations expire automatically if they are not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Access another person's account as a delegate.