About .ve Domains
NIC.VE is the sponsor and NameAction/Hexonet is the backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .ve extensions that represents Venezuela.
Who can register .ve domains?
Anyone can register .ve domain names.
- .com.ve — Intended for commercial entities in Venezuela
- .net.ve — Intended for network infrastructures, such as Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in Venezuela
- .org.ve — Intended for noncommercial entities in Venezuela
- .co.ve — Intended for commercial entities in Venezuela
- .web.ve — Intended for web information in Venezuela
- .info.ve — Intended for information in Venezuela
|Registration Length||1 year|
|Renewal Length||1 year1|
|Transfers To||Not Supported|
|Account Change||Not Supported|
|Protected Registration||Not Supported|
|Private Registration (DBP)||Not Supported|
|IDNs||Supported - Spanish|
For details on refunds, please visit GoDaddy's Refund Policy page. Most domains will follow the Standard Terms, but certain domains will have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Look under BOTH of the following categories:
.ve domains cannot be renewed before the day they expire.
Explicit renewals are allowed as long as doing so does not bring the expiration date two or more calendar years in the future. For example, if a .ve domain is set to expire on December 31, 2019, a renewal to December 31, 2020 could be processed on January 1, 2019, but not on December 31, 2018.
2Transfers away requirements
Please contact customer support to request an authorization code for .ve domain transfers away.
3Contact Update Requirements:
For changes to the registrant information on your .ve domain name, please contact our support team for assistance..
Changes to all other domain name contacts can be made through the Domain Manager. See Change my domain contact information for information on this process.
- Want to register a .ve domain? Search for your domain today.