About .NAVY domains
Donuts is the sponsor and backend provider for the .NAVY extension.
Who can register .NAVY domains?
Anyone can register .NAVY domain names on a first-come, first-served basis, with the exception of residence of Australia. The laws of Australia restrict the offering of extensions that make reference to "NAVY" in them, therefore customers in Australia will not be able to purchase .NAVY domains. The .NAVY domain is considered to be a military TLD, so customers must agree to the DNRA when purchasing .NAVY domains
When registering a .NAVY domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 1-63 characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 3rd or 4th characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Supported
- Registration length: 1-10 years
- Renewal length: 1-10 years
- If you have auto-renew enabled, we’ll attempt to charge the associated payment method and renew your .NAVY domain on its expiration date.
- If auto-renew fails or isn't enabled at all, we’ll park your .NAVY domain. A parked domain will display a temporary web page when the domain name is entered in a web browser.
- If the domain isn't manually renewed within 40 days following expiration, we cancel it and remove it from your account.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- Basic privacy protection: Supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not Supported
- CashParking: Supported
- Contact updates: Supported
RefundsFor details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
- Must use: 1-13 nameservers
- Can use: DNSSEC, IPv4, IPV6