cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Phpmailer with external office 365

I have office 365 but not with godaddy, in the hosting have a web with forms that send emails with phpmailer, but when i send the information the page say error 500. I need know how configure the phpmailer, the cpanel or anything necessary for run the forms without problems . Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phpmailer with external office 365

Hi @Memorable. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

If you're using our cPanel hosting, you won't be able to send emails using a 3rd party SMTP server. Emails from our hosting plans can only be sent through the server relay-hosting.secureserver.net. You can send from this server using port 25 and no authentication is required. Hope that helps you get things set up!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks @JesseW the email has been send correctly.

Now, in the inbox the email is in the spam. Any solution? 

Cheers!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Memorable - You may need to double check the SPF record that your domain is using. It needs to be set up to tell email providers that it's OK to send from your email server. This post talks about the correct SPF record to use for our different services. This Help Center article explains how to create an SPF record. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Solution

Thanks for all, i find the solution with the next SPF 

v=spf1 include:secureserver.net include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all