cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Email Limits

Have a main domain and several add-on domains - 99.9% used for personal family email.

Problem is - I am limited to 1 outbound email a hr - none of the domains have been used for spam or anything like that.

If I receive a email, I can only forward it to 1 email destination per hour.

For example, Mother receives a PDF email once a day - she used to be able to forward it to all 7 of us recipients - all of the domains are on the same hosting acct.  Now she gets a error about 1/1 per hr.  Has to forward it to her gmail account and then forward it to us 7....

Why?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Team
Community Team

It sounds like your hosting plan is being rate limited for email.  You'll need to give our live support teams a call for a full review and to determine how to get the rate limit removed.  

MPC

Community Team
Community Team

It sounds like your hosting plan is being rate limited for email.  You'll need to give our live support teams a call for a full review and to determine how to get the rate limit removed.  

MPC

Community Team
Community Team

MPC

Sounds like a GoDaddy admin made a mistake on the cPanel server. GoDaddy documentation says cpanel email is allowed to send 500 and hour. There are a bunch of threads on this. An internal admin should look at the cpanel configuration settings. More than likely a script was run internally and it changed a bunch of accounts. https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+to+Set+Email+Send+Limits