• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Captcha not working

I built out a form in Constant Contact and I inputted the inline html into my godaddy site. All looks good except for that the Captcha is giving me an error message of "Error for site owner: Invalid domain for site key". How do i get around this?

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Captcha not working

Hello 

• Fill out the Label, choose the type of reCAPTCHA, enter your Domains, accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service then click Register.
    • Expand Keys in the Adding reCAPTCHA to your site section. You will need both the Site key and Secret key for your admin area.
    • In your admin area, go to Settings > Store Settings and then click on the Security Settings tab and scroll down to Captcha Settings. In the reCAPTCHA Public Key field, enter your Site key from reCAPTCHA. In the reCAPTCHA Private Key, enter the Secret key from the step above. Click Save.
    • This will automatically add CAPTCHAs to the default forms of your site, like the Register page.
    Note: CAPTCHAs added by the reCAPTCHA integration will not show up on custom forms. For example, if you made a contact form on the Contact Us page, reCAPTCHA will not show up there. You must code these forms with CAPTCHAs manually.
    For more info:
    Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.