cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Install SSL certificate on Zimbra mail server

Hi to all, 

We have a Standard UCC SSL Up to 5, and for the SANs we have configured several subdomains among them - mail.doc-process.com.

Now we want to configure the SSL certificate on our mail server - mail.doc-process.com which is a Zimbra 8.6.0_GA_1153.FOSS.

On the Godaddy site there is no documentation about how to configure the SSL for the Zimbra mail server.

Also, it seems that Zimbra wants the certificate, the bundle certs but also the root certificate and I believe that this is the problem, we don't have the root certificate.

Can someone guide us?

PS: I've attached the steps toked to install the certificate on our Zimbra mail server.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Former Employee
    Solution

Re: SSL Certificate installation in Zimbra mail Server.

Hi @suman,

As stated, you may be able to use the repository: https://certs.godaddy.com/repository

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Install SSL certificate on Zimbra mail server

Welcome to GoDaddy Community, @lapolozan

We don't currently have any documentation for that type of server. However, you should be able to get our root certificate authority (CA) from this page. Maybe others in the community have more experience with this type of server and can give more suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Highlighted
    New

SSL Certificate installation in Zimbra mail Server.

2 Days back, I have purchased a standard SSL certificate from GoDaddy. While trying to install the same in my Zimbra Server, Its is asking for 3 files (viz. CA, Root CA & Intermediate CA) but GoDaddy provided me 2 files. I am confused. According to some article it is available from Repository. Again confused which files to download for Cent OS7 (Apache)

Bundle certificate provided by GoDaddy is a Root CA or Intermediate CA?

Where can I get the alternate file?

Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Banerjee

Highlighted
    Former Employee
    Solution

Re: SSL Certificate installation in Zimbra mail Server.

Hi @suman,

As stated, you may be able to use the repository: https://certs.godaddy.com/repository

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post