cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Website - Warning - Wordpress

I don't understand what kind of support is provided.

The issue: My client's website  is throwing warning unexpectedly (Site developed using wordpress)

Unable to login as admin too due to the error.

Step 1: Had an online chat about the issue  - The person clearly mentioned that I have to call the support to resolve the issue.

Step 2: Called support. Was put on hold for a very long time and I was infomed that they will get back to me within 15 - 20 minutes. No one calls nor the issue is solved!

Now, I don't know whom to contact and there is no email / ticket support also!

This is like getting stuck with a service provider and no one comes to your rescue even if a premium is paid!!

So, the final call now is to move out of godaddy immediately!!

Thanks godaddy for an awesome support system in place!! You take good care of your customers.

Regards,

Rajaram

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Website - Warning - Wordpress

Greetings @rajmattada,

Wow, it sounds like you've had an unusually bad experience. We certainly didn't get our award-winning reputation this way and this isn't something I see or hear regularly.

However, as much as I would like to assist you here and not have to refer you anywhere else, someone will need to access your account. Ideally, an escalation will not be needed. But if there is an account-associated escalation or known-issue, they would also be able to locate that.

I urge you to try again, please.

https://godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Thank you,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support