cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Warning: preg_replace(): mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-cdn.php on line 123

i am getting debug error;

anyone can help me?

line 123 :  $url = preg_replace( $this->pattern, "{$this->base_url}/$1", $url );

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI
Solution

Re: Warning: preg_replace(): mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-cdn.php on line 123

Hello burakco,

I hope you are well.  This  error is due to gd system plugin , simply deleted the PHP file in the root mu-plugins folder.  Site appears to be working after this fix and   when you  re-install the new working plugin, that this issue should correct itself without further need for support. 

Best Wishes

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI
Solution

Re: Warning: preg_replace(): mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-cdn.php on line 123

Hello burakco,

I hope you are well.  This  error is due to gd system plugin , simply deleted the PHP file in the root mu-plugins folder.  Site appears to be working after this fix and   when you  re-install the new working plugin, that this issue should correct itself without further need for support. 

Best Wishes

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post