cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Switch Back to Already Purchased Managed WordPress

I have already purchased the Managed WordPress plan but started having major issues with my site - I checked out my blog for the first time in a few months the other day & all of my posts/media from the last year are gone as is all my site formatting & design. It looked fine the last time I had looked at it (probably September or so) & I haven't made any updates since then. 

In trying to figure out the issues I disconnected JetPack & have been going through all of the settings/options on GoDaddy including apparently accidentally switching to the most basic/GoCentral plan instead of the Managed WordPress version I already signed up/paid for. I can't find the option to switch back without paying again. How do I do that?

1 REPLY 1
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Switch Back to Already Purchased Managed WordPress

Hello @triblanc!

Thank you for posting. That's pretty odd. If you purchased your Managed WordPress hosting for more than a month it should still be within your account. It would just be a matter of pointing your domain back to it. It does sound like something is amiss. I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can have a look at your site and get to the bottom of things with you.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support