cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Fatal Error when attempting to launch wordpress-admin

I get this error when trying to login to my wordpress-admin page:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_menu() on a non-object in /home/content/10/10118010/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-native-dashboard/langswitcher.php on line 28

This is for rogerdavisphoto.com

It's been a long time since I tried to log on. What's this all about?

-RD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Fatal Error when attempting to launch wordpress-admin

As you can see in the error the issue is something to do with a plugin "wp-content/(plugins)/wp-native-dashboard/langswitcher.php on line 28"

In order to regain access to the dashboard I would recommend disabling the plugins.

Here is a guide on how to do so:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/

knowledge of ftp or phpmyadmin required

Mike L. | WebPro

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Solution

As you can see in the error the issue is something to do with a plugin "wp-content/(plugins)/wp-native-dashboard/langswitcher.php on line 28"

In order to regain access to the dashboard I would recommend disabling the plugins.

Here is a guide on how to do so:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/

knowledge of ftp or phpmyadmin required

Mike L. | WebPro

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Michael,

Thank you so much for the nice reply. I was poking around with FTP the other day but didn't want to change anything in fear I would bring the site down. I was trying to follow the file path given in the error and, as you point out, it's a little different. I was very busy these past few days. Hopefully, tonight I can try out your advice. I will update here on results.

Roger

Highlighted

This was the answer! Thanks so much. The directory path was a bit different but I was able to disable then finish updating everything then all worked fine after that. After I saw your post I also found similar suggestions with a more in-depth Google search, but it was your lead that put me on the right track.

-Roger

Highlighted

File not found (404 error) in wp-admin

When I am open my wp-admin page. Show this error message

File not found (404 error)
Watch error by this link
https://dgtechhindi.in/wp-admin
Plz Help
Highlighted

Re: File not found (404 error) in wp-admin

Hi @DGTechHindi

The error  you received is common when accessing URLs that don't exist. The cause can be anything from invalid URLs, missing files, or redirects to URLs that no longer exist. To confirm the cause, please reach out to our Hosting Support Team.

Diamond J.