cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Can't update a page in wordpress 5.02?

I had this problem. After automatically updating my managed wordpress to 5.02, I could not update a page or publish a post. 

SOLUTION: You must download the classic editor plug in. The problem is with the new editor. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Thanks @hughta for adding this info to the Community! I'm sure another GoDaddy customer might have the same question and will appreciate your solution. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Thanks @hughta for adding this info to the Community! I'm sure another GoDaddy customer might have the same question and will appreciate your solution. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

I had the same problem.  I wish Godaddy support was aware of this.  They suggested a solution that only cost me hours of backup, download and restore that didn't solve anything.  Switching to classic editor did the trick!