cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Auto Ads are not Showing on my Wordpress Site

I have migrated from godaddy to wordpress site. 1st I have been told by godaddy agent that while migration I have not disabled all the plugins so I lost all the site data. 2nd I have copy pasted all my 5 blogs to new site but if u click on the link while when u search the blog from google then the site is not opening. 3rd the auto ads are not showing even I have copy pasted the auto ads code via a plugin name as Advanced Ads. They have told that ads will appear on the site after 48 hours but time has been reached and ads are not showing I do nt know what is the problem that ads are not showing ??/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New
Solution

Re: Auto Ads are not Showing on my Wordpress Site

Hi Decent-Green29, 

It seem, your new WordPress site is not configured properly, Which web hosting you are using currently. Other possible reason can be, 

1. Check if you have added Ads.txt  file in the root of the web server where you have to provide your publisher id to run the ads.

2. If you are on adsense and clicking your own ads then Google Adsense has suspended your account. You can see how to configure adsense properly.

2. Plugins can also can the issue, Check Advance ads forum to find out the cause.

3. Backup and Reinstall your WordPress site, check this guide to https://www.webminto.com/guide-to-troubleshoot-wordpress-errors-for-the-beginners/ and follow step 6.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Highlighted
New
Solution

Hi Decent-Green29, 

It seem, your new WordPress site is not configured properly, Which web hosting you are using currently. Other possible reason can be, 

1. Check if you have added Ads.txt  file in the root of the web server where you have to provide your publisher id to run the ads.

2. If you are on adsense and clicking your own ads then Google Adsense has suspended your account. You can see how to configure adsense properly.

2. Plugins can also can the issue, Check Advance ads forum to find out the cause.

3. Backup and Reinstall your WordPress site, check this guide to https://www.webminto.com/guide-to-troubleshoot-wordpress-errors-for-the-beginners/ and follow step 6.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

deepak855

Deepak kumar
Highlighted

bxy

Deepak kumar