cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

register PL Domain

hi  

I purchased a domin with PL ext.  but i received the below massage : 

Your Registrar is an independent data controller, also for personal data, and co-operates with NASK so that you can use the services related to .PL domain names. The current list of Registrars is available at: www.dns.pl.

Within 30 days from the date of entering your data into the main .PL domain Registry, it is necessary to conclude an agreement for a .pl domain registration, registration of option or activities with the aim to conclude it. Otherwise, your data will be removed from the main .PL domain Registry, unless such data are simultaneously related to another agreement, which has already been concluded. 

so i do not know what shall I do within 30 days mention in the email
 regards 
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: register PL Domain

Hi @civileng1975. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! My understanding is that the PL registry automatically makes individual registrant's WHOIS information private. The email you received is likely advising you of steps you need to take with the PL registry directly. You can probably just follow the instructions in the email. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

hi  

thanks for your support , but i am confused about one thing  

i already purchased the domain and activated my email in that domain  

so what will be the steps I should do it during the 30 days mention in the previous email to keep my domain valid 

regards  

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@civileng1975 - As far as I know, you shouldn't need to take additional action with GoDaddy once you register the domain. If there are instructions in the email itself, then I would suggest following them. It sounds like you're being asked to agree to the terms listed here. If you'd like to make sure there are no issues with the registration on GoDaddy's end, then I'd suggest contacting our customer care team so they can review the situation with our domain compliance office. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.