cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

web page is parked and forget my email password to verify

Hey someone, when I tried to visit my site it transferred me to the page saying,

This Web page is parked FREE, courtesy of Godaddy.com.
Then I logged in my Godday homepage there was a  notification saying "verify your email to avoid a hold on your site". The problem is I lost my email password which I used during purchase. So what to do next??
4 REPLIES 4

Re: web page is parked and forget my email password to verify

Hi @immks, thanks for posting.

The email would have been sent to the email address you used when you purchased the domain name (unless you changed it after you purchased your domain), not any email address you might have setup afterwards. If you don't have your email password, I suggest contacting your email provider, but if you continue to have trouble you will want to call Support to assist you with verifying your domain.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

To the moderator ...

I have the same problem: my site says : This Web page is parked FREE ...

My site had been working fine for months. Could you help me? Thanks. Katrien.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Katrien,

Sorry to hear this! You should check a couple of things:

1. Are your nameservers correct? 

2. Is your hosting up to date? 

If you're still having issues, then I suggest that you contact our customer support team. Here's the info you need to get in touch with us. Take care and I hope you get this resolved quickly!

Rachel

Hello Rachel, only thing I know is that the whole package is with GoDaddy, naming, hosting, … and that everything worked fine until …. ? Again, can you help. If helpfull, I would like to chat, calling in this case seems difficult to me. Thanks for helping me out. Greetings, Katrien.

ps: from what I can see, everything seems ok.