cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No support from godaddy - My all websites hosted here are down.

My all websites hosted with windows hosting with godaddy and all are down since last week. I am not getting any information/solution support from godaddy.

I am stuck with godaddy hosting..

No chat support/no call working.

seems I made a mistake with having godaddy hosting. worst service provider.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: No support from godaddy - My all websites hosted here are down.

I doubt hope is lost.

Sign up with a VPS provider (like DigitalOcean), and hire someone if you can't do it yourself, to setup WordPress for you. You're done!

Switched our last Managed Wordpress away from Godaddy yesterday when database connection kept giving errors.

Highlighted
New

I am trying to transfer my data and files from GoDaddy to IO Zoom vps hosting.  GoDaddy put a firewall blocking the access of my sftp so IO Zoom could not access the data even with the login credentials I gave them.  GoDaddy promised to look into the problem but that was five hours ago.  She was supposed to get back to me in 30 mins to an hour.  I doubt that they will whitelist the blocked IP address of IO Zoom tonight because all their hosting support chat lines are down. 

Highlighted
New

I don't think godaddy is reliable platform to host our site. My site is down almost for a week and I tried to contact them several time and overtime they are not able to help me. I have to spend hours waiting for their respond and finally the chat says time out. I try to reconnect again in hope of getting some help but I don't meet the same person whom i have shared my history. I get connected to different person and I once again have to start from the scratch and by the time I share my problem with him/her. He/She says "wait, I am checking" and then there is no respond. It sucks!