cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Transfer Denied

I'm transferring my domain to another hosting company. All was going  well, I'd received my authorisation code from GoDaddy, I'd unlocked my site, Private registration was off and then I get this message

The transfer of helpfromthecloud.net from GoDaddy to another registrar could not be completed for the following reason(s): Express written objection to the transfer from the Transfer Contact. (e.g. - email, fax, paper document or other processes by which the Transfer Contact has expressly and voluntarily objected through opt-in means).
I haven't objected to the transfer so why would I get this message? I was given a link to this community if I believed the message was an error. I don't think much of that support! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Transfer Denied

Hello @noniej!

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your transfer. However, the community is not the place to access our support team. You will need to reach out to them either by phone or through chat. Here are our phone numbers. If chat is available in your area, you can reach them either at the top or bottom right of this page. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support