cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Please get the hold removed on my domain transfer

I've transferred domain away from GoDaddy 2 days ago but the status of my domain ‘ownexpress.com.au’ (https://whois.auda.org.au/) is as below:

==
==

The new registrar requested me to contact you ‘GoDaddy.com’ and get the hold removed

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Please get the hold removed

@Ponpote 

In order to correct this issue, you will need to contact phone support or live chat for a resolution. Most of us here on the forums are not GoDaddy employees, so we don't have access to account management services. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Re: Please get the hold removed

Hi @Ponpote,

Neither of the status lines you show in your post are relevant to a transfer. We can't release a domain for transfer until we have a valid request through the Registry, made by your future (gaining) registrar. Please be sure of the following:

1. Your domain was created longer than 60 days ago

2. The domain does not have privacy applied

3. You have sent yourself the authorization code

4. You have unlocked the domain for transfer

If any of these items were not yet done, the transfer request will have failed. You will need to retry, or re-initiate the transfer at the gaining registrar. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support