cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain sold to HugeDomains.com after 1 week of purchase!!!

What exactly is going on??? I only bought my domain name and created my website a week ago, and now its being sold by HugeDomains.Com??? For $795!!! yet it was supposed to last up to 12 months! Somebody please tell me what's going on!! Domain name: Geteasymoneyonline.com

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Domain sold to HugeDomains.com after 1 week of purchase!!!

Hey there @Tarpeery,

Thanks for participating in the community!

When I go to the domain you listed, it took me to a blog hosted on blogger. I'm assuming you or your client is Sameera. It looks to be functioning correctly to me. And when I go to HugeDomains.com and search for the domain there are zero results.

I think what you saw was just the internet catching up with itself after your purchase. I know everyone likes to think these updates happen on webpages instantaneously but that's not the case. Algorithms have to be run, caching has to be flushed, the hamsters have to be fed. etc.

You're all good from the looks of it. Good luck with your blog!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

i also have a domain https://empireict.net/ that i use but whenever i was to transfer to godday the current registrar is NOT sending me EPP code, can some advice

You can do by epp only

i want to transfer my domain 10 domains including https://bestbeginnerguitars.net/ what will be cost