cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Size of portfolio

Can anyone advise on how many domains to have on sale in order to start selling on a regular basies as a starter? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Size of portfolio

@DanDay wrote:

Can anyone advise on how many domains to have on sale in order to start selling on a regular basies as a starter? Thanks

@DanDay It's really more about quality honestly, but yes, you can make the argument that it's a numbers game as well. I own just shy of 2,000 domains and typically sell 20-30 per month. I have a constantly revolving inventory.

---

Highlighted
New

Re: Size of portfolio

@justingodfrey wrote:

@DanDay wrote:

@DanDay It's really more about quality honestly, but yes, you can make the argument that it's a numbers game as well. I own just shy of 2,000 domains and typically sell 20-30 per month. I have a constantly revolving inventory.

---

@justingodfreyThank you so much - Then one more question. Do you hold back on ones that you think will have very high future value in emerging markets? It would be a bit galling to sell some thing for xxxx and then find it on sale with quite a lot of zeros in two or three years time, especially if you had made it up yourself!