cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need refund and I can't use Live Chat

Hi. My customer ID is 85899357. I have never turned on Autorenew function on my account. But on the 22 June Godaddy charged for my domain from my credit card. Renewal occurred that I did not want. I need refund. For this I need Live Chat already a few days. I manually change my location region to the United States and when the chat must be available for my time zone, I look for Live Chat button. But Chat button is not appear. Other customers from my country says that, they can see Chat button in their account page. Please, I need urgently contact to your support.

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar II

@RashadB wrote:

Hi. My customer ID is 85899357. I have never turned on Autorenew function on my account. But on the 22 June Godaddy charged for my domain from my credit card. Renewal occurred that I did not want. I need refund. For this I need Live Chat already a few days. I manually change my location region to the United States and when the chat must be available for my time zone, I look for Live Chat button. But Chat button is not appear. Other customers from my country says that, they can see Chat button in their account page. Please, I need urgently contact to your support.

@RashadB You'll need to go to the Godaddy contact page and find your countries customer support number. Provide them with the receipt number for a refund. No one here has access to your account.

---

I dont have the ability to contact with phone. Why I cant use Live Chat?

Hi @RashadB, thanks for posting.

Chat is not available 24/7. Chat is available 5am-6pm PDT (GMT-7), Monday-Friday. It is also only available in English, and if you are on Non-English support pages, you will not see the option to chat.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Hi @GaryA, thanks for reply.

I know that chat is not available 24/7. I try contact via chat between 5am-6pm PDT (GMT-7), Monday-Friday. And I am on United States - English support page. Whatever, I cant see live chat button :((